Product Owner, Tekla Structures, Drawings
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Offering unit in Espoo, Finland to steer the development of Drawings in Tekla Structures, the world's leading structural BIM software.
We offer you an opportunity to influence the future of Tekla Structures in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. We also offer you the possibility to join a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
As a Product Owner you will
- Define Tekla Structures concepts and requirements for each product version together with stakeholders and developers
- Transfer customers’ business requirements to Tekla Structures product features
- Steer the work of the development team and ensure specifications turn successfully into product features
- Keep development plans in scope and secure outcome from your team
- Test and approve the outcome of the development
- Present the new features internally to our stakeholders
- Participate in Tekla Structures roadmap and new version planning
- Strong experience in using Tekla Structures
- Experience in modelling and especially drawing workflows
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- Ideas and enthusiasm for developing Tekla Structures
- Knowledge of scrum development process principles
- Experience in software development
- Ability to get along with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Self-driven character, who can “lead” also others although this is not a superior position.
More information from Henri Pitkänen, Software Manager, Product Offering, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, April 15 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.