Product Owner, Tekla Structures, Concrete
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Concrete detailing team in Espoo, Finland, to steer the development of concrete components in Tekla Structures, the world's leading structural BIM software.
Join our team! We offer you an opportunity to influence the future of Tekla Structures in an international and innovative high-tech environment with a good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
As a Product Owner of concrete components you will
- Coordinate component development work done by subcontractors
- Guide and follow-up subcontractor work
- Write specifications on new features and improvements
- Test and approve the outcome of the development
- Review and prioritize customer requirements
- Investigate incoming customer requests for improvements or new functionality
- Arrange them in priority order and plan the implementation of them
- Follow-up of extension development done in Trimble area offices worldwide
- Evaluate the extensions created in areas for identifying the ones having global value
- Coordinate the work of globalizing them
- Present the new features of concrete components internally to our stakeholders
- Participate in planning the content of new versions of Tekla Structures.
- Experience and skills in using Tekla Structures with concrete structures
- Experience in designing and detailing of concrete structures
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ideas and enthusiasm for developing concrete components for Tekla Structures
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Ability to study tasks thoroughly and take projects to completion
- Experience in software development.
More information from Elja Kontturi, Software Manager, Concrete detailing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, March 3 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs around 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center