Product Owner, Tekla Structures, Cast In Place Concrete
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Concrete detailing team in Espoo, Finland, to steer the development of Tekla Structures, the world's leading structural BIM software.
We offer you an opportunity to influence the future of Tekla Structures in an international and innovative high-tech environment with a good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company.
As a Product Owner you will
- Review and prioritize customer requirements in close co-operation with other stakeholders in Trimble
- Define concepts for new Tekla Structures functionality and write specifications for them
- Steer the work of the development team and ensure specifications turn successfully into product features
- Test and approve the outcome of the development
- Present the new features internally to our stakeholders
- Participate in Tekla Structures roadmap and new version planning
- Strong experience and skills in using Tekla Structures with concrete structures
- Experience in designing and detailing concrete structures
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- Ideas and enthusiasm for developing Tekla Structures
- Knowledge of scrum development process principles
- Experience in software development
- Ability to get along with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Self-driven character, who can “lead” also others although this is not a superior position.
More information from Elja Kontturi, Software Manager, Concrete detailing, email@example.com
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, April 15 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com