Product Owner, Tekla Structures, BIM Collaboration
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our General design team in Espoo, Finland, to steer the development of BIM Collaboration area solutions in Tekla Structures, the world's leading structural BIM software.
Join our team! We offer you an opportunity to influence the future of Tekla Structures in an international and innovative high-tech environment with a good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
As a Product Owner you will focus on BIM Collaboration area development, for example Interoperability, model sharing and/or Analysis and design. You will:
- Be responsible for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the development team. You will manage the product feature backlog, clarify the content and set the priorities in close collaboration with the team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of earlier prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan testing together with the quality assurance team, and perform acceptance testing for implemented functionalities and features.
- Be responsible for creating test cases and documentation for user feedback testing, as well as creating material for user documentation together with the documentation team.
- Be responsible for reporting the progress of the development team and presenting new features in internal events and occasionally also in user conferences.
- Structural engineering education and work experience
- Customer oriented way of thinking
- Ideas and enthusiasm for problem solving
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proactive way of working
- Experience and skills in using Tekla Structures
- Analysis and design knowledge and work experience
- BIM experience
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Ability to study tasks thoroughly and take projects to completion
- Experience in software development.
More information from Mikko Huovila, Software Manager, General Design, email@example.com
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, May 10 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs around 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com