Product Manager for Mobile Applications
We are looking for an experienced and communicative Product Manager for Mobile Applications.
You will be working at Tekla headquarters in Espoo in Infra & Energy business area.
Infra & Energy develops Tekla NIS and Tekla GIS software including web and mobile applications. Our international customers include energy and water distribution companies and municipalities.
As the Product Manager for Mobile Applications, you will be responsible for guiding the product development of mobile applications for our customers in energy and water distribution companies.
Your duties will include
- Acting as a product owner, creating roadmaps and guiding the product development of the mobile applications for the utilities industry
- Co-operating closely with our sales team, partners and area offices
- Analyzing competitors and markets in your responsibility area
- Gathering the needs of our current and potential customers
- Working in close-co-operation with other product managers, user experience specialists and technical developers to deliver first-class mobile applications
- Being responsible for the business requirements in your responsibility area and participating in the version planning.
The successful candidate
- Has a background in product management and mobile applications and a university degree
- Is familiar with common mobile platforms
- Influences others by showing enthusiasm, communicates fluently and with conviction
- Comes up with new ideas and alternative solutions and is able to visualize them
- Looks at issues from a broad range of perspectives and considers trends and opportunities
- Establishes clear objectives and priorities
- Has the possibility to travel
- Is fluent in written and spoken English.
Knowledge of the business areas of our customers (energy and water) is an asset.
We offer you
- An active role in product development, with the full range of product management tasks from roadmapping to sales support
- Open and enthusiastic working atmosphere in an internationally successful software company
- Support of talented colleagues.
More information from Mari Erälahti, Product Management Manager, tel. +358 40 590 4222 (email: email@example.com).
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, latest by April 14, 2014.