Product Manager for Mobile Applications
We are looking for an experienced and communicative Product Manager for Mobile Applications to work in Trimble Energy & Public Administration business area at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
Trimble Energy & Public Administration develops software solutions for energy distribution, public administration and water industries. We focus our software offering and competences on the modeling and managing of networks, built environment and related business processes. We offer our customers high-end process support tools from planning to construction, operation and maintenance and enable the building of first-class customer service solutions. Our international customers include energy and water utilities and municipalities.
As the Product Manager for Mobile Applications, you will be responsible for guiding the product development of mobile applications for our customers in energy and water utilities.
Your duties will include
- Acting as a product owner, creating roadmaps and guiding the product development of the mobile applications for the utilities industry
- Co-operating closely with our sales team, partners and area offices
- Analyzing competitors and markets in your responsibility area
- Gathering the needs of our current and potential customers
- Working in close co-operation with other product managers, user experience specialists and technical developers to deliver first-class mobile applications
- Being responsible for the business requirements in your responsibility area and participating in the version planning.
The successful candidate
- Has a background in product management and mobile applications and a university degree
- Is familiar with common mobile platforms
- Influences others by showing enthusiasm, communicates fluently and with conviction
- Comes up with new ideas and alternative solutions and is able to visualize them
- Looks at issues from a broad range of perspectives and considers trends and opportunities
- Establishes clear objectives and priorities
- Has the possibility to travel
- Is fluent in written and spoken English.
Knowledge of the business areas of our customers (energy and water) is an asset.
We offer you
- An active role in product development, with the full range of product management tasks from road mapping to sales support
- Open and enthusiastic working atmosphere in an internationally successful software company
- Support of talented colleagues.
More information from Mari Erälahti, Product Management Manager, tel. +358 40 590 4222 (preferable calling times: Thursday Aug 27 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday Sep 1 from 8.30 a.m. to 2 p.m.), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, September 6, at the latest.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.