Product Content Manager, Tekla Building & Construction
We are looking for Product Content Manager at Tekla’s Building & Construction business area.
We develop Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that allows construction industry work more efficiently. Our BIM software solutions are used around the world to create, combine, manage and distribute accurate, constructable multimaterial models of all structures.
As Product Content Manager your responsibilities include
- Implementation of Partnership strategy and action plans
- Supporting Tekla Area Office and Reseller collaboration with partners
- Developing best practices and ways-of-working in conjunction with other business units
- Creating & maintaining partnership related documentation
- Coordinating marketing efforts related to partners
- Developing commercial offering and new business opportunities.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with partners, partnership development and construction industry
- Ability to work globally and understand local needs
- Strong proactive collaboration & communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent organizing and execution skills
- Basic knowledge of Tekla Structures
- Experience with digital media and basic web editing skills.
We offer you
- A position with a good view over a global and growing organization
- Opportunity to participate in increasing productivity of the construction industry
- Challenging and versatile tasks in an internationally successful software company
- An innovative and high-tech environment
- Professional colleagues and supportive atmosphere.
The position of Product Content Manager will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
For more information, please contact Michael Evans, Director, Key Accounts, tel. +44 7725 7240 21 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 22, 2013 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs nearly 600 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com