Trimble is recruiting for a Presales Executive to fill an opportunity in India Gurgaon.
In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organization. The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales productivity by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, service, development teams to ensure proposed technical solutions accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported throughout the sales cycle.
Key Responsibilities are to:
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations .
- Ability to demonstrate Tekla Structures – Engineering solutions & Tekla Structural designer (TSD) . Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed time frames.
- Create suggested workflow documents with available Trimble products based on customer needs with technical explanations.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities.
- Work with development teams and Product managers to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Assume responsibility, where relevant Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery and also alerts the sales teams to potential risks of closure.
- Travel to customers’ premises, participate in conferences, shows, webinars, exhibitions , customer and prospect events.
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal. Provide any technical input needed for proposals .
- Localize the product.
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Be able to position and present Trimble Solutions Structures division product offerings.
- Compare Trimble product with product from other vendors from a technical point of view.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on structural design
- 5+ years’ experience in using any Analysis and Design software
- Experience creating structural drawings and BIM Solutions.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Hand’s on experience in using any Analysis and Design software
- Experience on TEKLA would be preferred.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.