Precast/Rebar Detailing Product Specialist
Are you tired of the grind? Do you want a new challenging and exciting career without having to start over?
If you would like to use your expertise in a unique and exciting way and are a passionate Precast or Rebar Detailer, consider a career at Trimble. Our team in Kennesaw, Georgia is working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, on some unbelievable projects across the U.S. Our team uses real-world experiences to support the technical needs and train Tekla customers using our industry leading Tekla Precast software products.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and hands on problem solving. This business is a vibrant and critical part of Trimble's overall portfolio, where we work together in an informal work environment and collaborate with team members who are committed to getting results. If this sounds like you, please let us know. We'd like to get to know you.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Rebar/Precast Detailing Product Specialist
The Rebar/Precast Detailing Product Specialist uses their real-world experience to support and train Tekla customers using our industry leading BIM software. We are seeking driven, intelligent, team players with a passion for solving problems and helping others in a challenging environment. Success in this position involves the timely maintenance of technical support related issues to improve customer efficiency.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 year Associates degree or 5 years equivalent experience in precast or rebar detailing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in-person and on the phone required.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers under all circumstances.
- Strong computer skills (BIM or other 3D modeling experience).
- Previous Tekla Structures or similar industry software experience preferred.
- Ability to follow standard practices and procedures.
- Continuously strive to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Self-motivated, proactive and positive professional attitude.
- Take ownership of individual tasks. Meet assigned deadlines. See tasks through to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as willingness and ability to work in a team.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D