Trimble Solutions France Sarl provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com www.trimble.com
We are now looking for a Pre-sales Engineer to join us at our office in Paris/Rungis, France.
Your role is to take care of all the technical demonstration of Tekla Structures. More precisely you will focus on Concrete structures (CIP and Precast). You will be involved also in participating all events.
You will be working closely with Sales account managers and production/service team. You will be reporting to the Country manager and sales manager.
- From 5 to 10 years’ experience in Building & Construction sector. Acting as a structural Engineer in an Engineering office or acting on site for a CIP general contrator
- The educational level requested is Engineer level, but also a candidate with technician graduation with a strong experience is possible
- Some skills using Tekla Structure software will be appreciated
- Skills and experience using CAD solution
- A very good behavior and communication skills
- Languages: French and English
- The driving license type B is mandatory.
The labour contract is a permanent one, what is called CDI in France. Hardware will be provided, including laptop, tablet and smartphone.
We offer you:
- Employment in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world
- Challenging and meaningful work.
- An international working environment.
If you want to join our expert team and be part of the good spirit, send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM, as soon as possible.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D