Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble solution ME is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
This is a regional sales role based in Dubai Trimble solutions ME office. The candidate is responsible for developing a strong demand, market and sales opportunities for and increasing the sales revenue of Trimble / Tekla’s solutions for Precast and Concrete Segment in Middle East. This position reports directly to the Sales Director and work closely with the Precast and Concrete Segment Sales Manager.
This is a regional role which will require travelling and continuous customer facing meetings.
As the Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Support sale steam in achieving the sales quota and strategic initiatives assigned
- Develop the Precast and Concrete segment business and footprint in Middle East to increase market share and sales revenue.
- Product demonstrations of Tekla solutions for Concrete and Engineering segments.
- Guidance and support for customers during product evaluation, training, system implementation and initial projects
- Consultancy services to customers regarding best practice and work flow
- Conveying customer requirements to Tekla’s development team
- Localization and testing of Tekla Solutions to meet the needs of target customers, localization can include but not limited to demo materials, demo scripts, custom components, training materials, and webinars.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new features/releases add to our solutions, as well as any new products that Trimble/Tekla may introduce towards the segment target customers.
- Customer training
- Develop knowledge about competitive products available in the market.
- Identify and develop relationship with industry influencers to create mindshare and generate demand for Tekla Solutions.
- Contribute in strategic account development in terms of relationships as well as plans to win and grow key accounts from a solution/technical perspective.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business, customer periodic visits, and follow up calls.
- Support and oversee successful implementation of regional segment business plan.
Qualification and Job Experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil and Structural or construction related discipline. Those with business or marketing related degrees with experience in the construction related industry will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the construction industry in field of design, engineering, detailing, construction management, and construction planning or quantity survey. Those with experience in using Tekla Structures or Xsteel will have added advantage but it is not necessary a must as training will be provided.
- Good domain knowledge of the construction industry business, practices and policies. Those with good contacts with industry influencers, construction leaders and associations will have added advantage.
- At least with 3 years of sales experience. Those with sales experience in a software organization will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have strong presentation skills, written and oral communication abilities as well as the ability to foster team collaboration.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.