Pre-Sales and Technical Consultant, Precast and Construction
Trimble is looking for a Regional Pre-Sales Technical Consultant to join our Precast and Construction segment at our Structures Division in Bangkok, Thailand.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing pre-sales, training, implementation, technical support, and for supporting sales in developing the market and opportunities for Trimble solutions mainly in Thailand as well as other SEA countries. In this position you will report directly to the Country Manager of Trimble Thailand and indirectly to the Director, Precast and Construction of Trimble SEA.
Your Key Responsibilities are to:
- Take total ownership and responsibilities of pre-sales, training, implementation, and post-sales support and consulting as well as delivering a positive customer experience in implementation of Tekla solutions.
- Plan and carry out pre-sales, customer evaluation, proof of concept, training, and implementation support responsibilities professionally and in accordance with the company’s developed system.
- In alignment with sales, strive to develop compelling technical solutions, proposals, demonstrations and responses that address pain points and the needs of potential clients.
- Support sales in following up with prospects after meetings.
- Provide domain and technical support to the marketing team in the creation of marketing collateral and for marketing events.
- Conduct seminars, user group meetings and participate in trade shows.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a Diploma in a construction related discipline as a minimum.
- 5+ years of working experience in construction, precast fabrication, or a construction related field is preferred.
- Good knowledge in BIM software, especially Tekla Structures will be highly preferred.
- Native or fluent Thai and good English language skills.
- Good presentation, communication and collaboration skills.
Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world.Come position yourself with an innovative and global organization and position yourself for success.
If you are interested in joining our team, send you CV and Cover Letter with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.