Partner Solution Engineer
We are looking for a Partner Solution Engineer to join our Electric & Gas Segment at Tekla’s Infra & Energy business area. You will be a part of the newly established organization that focuses on developing and managing business with distribution and industry partners.
Electric & Gas segment serves its electricity and gas distribution utility customers with software solutions for network documentation, planning, operations and maintenance in Northern and Central Europe as well as in the United States. As part of our growth strategy we are now developing international business utilizing Trimble’s global presence and networks.
Your duties will include
- Being responsible for technical presales and training of solutions for partners
- Providing technical support for partners in their customer deliveries
- Co-operating closely with product management to contribute business requirements for solution roadmaps
- Carrying out technical evaluations related to distribution and industry partner offering.
- Experience in the IT system business and interest in business critical system deliveries (incl. software solution implementation, customer training and technical support)
- Ability to understand customer needs and deliver results meeting their expectations
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and self-starter spirit
- Fluent communication skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel.
Understanding of the electricity and gas distribution industry is considered an asset.
We offer you
- A position with a good view over a growing international organization
- An excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and grow through challenging and meaningful work
- Professional colleagues and supportive atmosphere.
The position will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
For further information please contact Klaus Kianen, Business Development Manager, tel. +358 50 317 4259 on Thursday, April 10 between 10.00 and 11.00 a.m.
To apply for this position please send your application with your CV and salary request to email@example.com by April 15.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com