We are looking for a Partner Manager to join our Electric & Gas Segment at Trimble Energy & Public Administration business area. You will be a part of the organization that focuses on developing and managing business with distribution and industry partners.
Electric & Gas segment serves its electricity and gas distribution utility customers with software solutions for network documentation, planning, operations and maintenance in Northern and Central Europe as well as in the United States. As part of our growth strategy we are developing international business with the selected solutions utilizing Trimble’s global presence and networks.
We offer you
- A position with a good view over a growing international organization
- An excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and grow through challenging and meaningful work
- Professional colleagues and supportive atmosphere.
Your duties will include
- Driving and managing Trimble E&G distribution partner sales in EMEA and APAC market areas
- Performing business planning and business follow-up in cooperation with the partners
- Assessing and recruiting new partners from the Trimble distribution partner network for the solution business
- Coordinating and managing sales order process as well as supporting the partners to successfully deliver the orders to customers
- Providing solution sales support for the partners in cooperation with solution engineers
- Coordinating cooperation and development activities with other organizational functions (e.g. Product Management & Development, Marketing, Finance)
- Representing Trimble E&G distribution partner business in marketing and sales events.
- At least three years of experience in managing of partner channel and channel sales development
- A results oriented team player with good interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial and self-starter spirit
- Systematic way of working to conduct business planning and drive plans in execution together with partners to meet business targets
- Ability to understand partner and customer needs and deliver results to meet their expectations
- Good organizing and coordinating skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Understanding of GIS or utility industries is considered an asset.
The position will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
For further information please contact Klaus Kianen, Business Development Manager, tel. +358 50 317 4259 on October 15, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. (EET.)
If you are interested in joining our team, APPLY HERE by October 22, 2014.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.