National Sales Manager
Trimble Solutions UK provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are now looking for a National Sales Manager to join our team in UK, Leeds.
The National Sales Manager role’s key responsibilities are; to operationally manage the UK and Ireland Sales Team, maximizing the potential revenue through collaborative and consultative selling, to define sales strategy for maximizing Tekla and Trimble Software market penetration into strategically important new markets, identify new potential markets, liaise with other Trimble Buildings UK entities to ensure consistent messaging across sectors, liaise with global Key Accounts teams, ensure accurate sales forecasting, target setting and personal development plans for the team.
In this role, you will be reporting to Business Area Director.
We expect you to have:
- Education to degree level in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or related discipline
- A thorough understanding of design workflows in the AECO, EPC and Infrastructure sectors
- 5 years minimum experience of leading a sales organisation within the construction design software segment and setting of short and long term strategic goals
- Ability to liaise with marketing teams to define and influence marketing strategy
- Ability to determine geographically local market specific requirements and influence and liaise with local software development teams
- Experience of working within a large global organisation and liaise with a global team
- Be self-motivated, customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Experience of creating and managing project based teams for consultative based sales
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team and towards team targets
- Willingness to travel.
Trimble employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.trimble.com
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, send your application and CV via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.