Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team at Structures Division in Espoo. This position is a fixed-term maternity leave replacement.
You will be working closely together with the Global Marketing team, Industry marketing as well as with Business Services and Product Development teams.
Your main responsibility is to manage our global customer retention program and to coordinate all day-to-day aspects of it. Your tasks include everything from developing ideas together with other units, to drafting marketing communication plans, coordinating material production and supporting sales offices in program localization and execution. To your responsibilities include also coordination of our worldwide Tekla BIM Awards initiative.
- Understand and analyze customer needs. Develop, coordinate and help execute customer nurture strategies and integrated marketing programs that positively impact customer activation and Maintenance sales globally. Focus on leveraging digital channels.
- Coordinate material production and support localization efforts.
- Prepare launch of new software versions globally together with product/industry marketing and product development
- Maintenance promotion and global coordination
- Annual Global BIM Awards competition coordination and promotion
- Managing any other activity focusing on customer retention, and if needed, also other marketing activities.
- BSc or MSc in business, major in marketing or communications
- Some years of experience in marketing role in a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of overall marketing communication options, especially passionate of the digital marketing landscape
- A proven record of successful marketing program management driving short and long-term goals
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Experience in service conceptualization is seen as a benefit, as well as experience with marketing tools like CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Self-motived, proactive and independent, yet collaborative, way of working is needed for this role that works across functions
- Ability to think critically, analyze information, and make feasible recommendations
- Demonstrated skills in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Some travelling may be required.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply via Application form as soon as possible, August 23 at the latest.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com