Marketing Program Manager, Corporate Communication, Tekla Building & Construction, India
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to work at Tekla Navi Mumbai Office.
Good Experience in B2B go-to-market strategy especially on product segmentation which links with business progress. Corporate client communication. Market specific database acquisition & analyzing the same as per business need. Experience to establish a wide market network through proven ability of go-getter attitude and enrich business prospect. Define & execute marketing strategy. Building partnership relation for the SAARC region. Will be part of Global Marketing team and will participate all promotional activities of the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Someone who localizes the customer profiles as per segmentation & drive with strategic objectives
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives. Build brand awareness through various initiatives
- Drives the marketing messages and involve in content production
- Executes the marketing programs and analyses the results for periodic management review
- Provide input on press releases, company articles, presentations, events and conferences
- Involve in localization of marketing collateral, website/blog/social media and other initiatives
- Involve in local and global level market surveys on current and new offering & services
- Work on CRM based system and collaborate with cross vertical departments.
- Education Qualification: Graduate / MBA (Optional )
- Experience: 6 –10 years preferable from software / ITES segment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel , CRM , PowerPoint, Core motive etc )
- Self-motivating, proactive and positive modern attitude
- Strong presentable personality with good command in verbal and written English.
- Passionate to travel (Domestic & International)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible work attitude & aggressive executer.
- Employment in one of the leading MNC ( BIM technology software company) in the world. Tekla is part of Trimble group company www.trimble.com
- An international working environment & industry standard reward system
- Challenging and meaningful work, good team spirit and competent colleagues
- An opportunity to exploit your core skills in global environment.
For more information, please contact Mr. Samir Bhatia, National Marketing Manager, Tekla India via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Tekla Navi Mumbai Office.
EXPECTED TIME FRAME FOR JOINING: Oct 2014
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla provides an accurate, detailed, and data-rich 3D BIM (Building Information Modelling) software environment that can be shared by contractors, structural engineers, steel detailers and fabricators, as well as concrete detailers and manufacturers.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Group currently employs more than 700 people, of whom about 350 work outside of the headquarters in Finland. Tekla established in 1966, and is one of the longest-operating Finnish software companies.
Tekla became part of Trimble in July 2011. For more information: www.tekla.com