Marketing Manager, Steel, Tekla Building & Construction
We are looking for Marketing Manager for the Steel segment at Tekla’s Building & Construction business area.
The candidate should have experience in marketing development and construction to build up awareness and market position among our customer groups. For the position it is vital to have experience in the construction industry. The position of Marketing Manager of Steel segment will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
As Marketing Manager for Steel your responsibilities include
- Implementation of Steel segment marketing strategy and action plans
- Creating and implementing marketing messages for Steel
- Developing product marketing materials with the global marketing team
- Participating in industry events and seminars together with Tekla area offices, resellers and industry partners
- Increasing Tekla brand awareness
- Developing commercial offering and new business opportunities
- Lead generation analysis and development.
- Knowledge of and experience in Steel construction or engineering
- 5 to10 years of experience in marketing management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proactive and active approach
- Good organizing and execution skills
- Experience in digital marketing.
With us you can
- Create an innovative marketing approach
- Participate in creating increase of productivity in the construction industry
- Enjoy an open and international atmosphere.
For more information, please contact Jari Heino, Director, Steel, tel. +358 40 504 4490.
Jari will be best available on Monday, October 21 at 10.00 – 11.30 and Thursday, October 24 at 15.30 – 16.30.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 25, 2013 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs nearly 600 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com