Marketing Manager, Precast, Tekla Building & Construction
We are looking for Marketing Manager for the Precast segment at Tekla’s Building & Construction business area.
The candidate should have experience in marketing development and construction to build up awareness and market position among new customer groups. For the position it is vital to have experience in the construction industry. The position of Marketing Manager of Precast segment will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
As Marketing Manager for Precast your responsibilities include
- Implementation of Precast segment marketing strategy and action plans
- Creating and implementing marketing messages for Precast
- Developing product marketing materials with the global marketing team
- Participating in industry events and seminars together with Tekla area offices, resellers and industry partners
- Increasing Tekla brand awareness
- Developing commercial offering and new business opportunities
- Lead generation analysis and development.
- Knowledge of and experience in precast construction or field of engineering
- 5 to10 years of experience in marketing management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proactive and active approach
- Good organizing and execution skills
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media.
With us you can
- Create an innovative marketing approach
- Participate in creating increase of productivity in the construction industry
- Enjoy an open and international atmosphere.
For more information, please contact Sampo Pilli-Sihvola, Director, Precast, tel. +358 40 580 7489.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 13, 2013 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Group currently employs more than 550 people, of whom about 200 work outside of the headquarters in Finland. Tekla was established in 1966, and is one of the longest-operating Finnish software companies. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.