Marketing Manager, Cast-in-Place Concrete
Are you a business-to-business marketing professional looking for a new challenge in a truly international organization?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the Cast-in-Place Concrete business in the Structures division at Trimble Solutions in Espoo, Finland.
Join our team! With us you can work on a variety of meaningful tasks in an open, international and innovative high-tech environment. You will have an opportunity to work with market-leading BIM solutions and participating in increasing productivity in the construction industry. As a company we offer flexible working environment, a great work-life balance and a lot of opportunities to get acquainted with other Trimbleans in the hobby clubs. See more about working at Trimble: : Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
The role of Marketing Manager in the Cast-in-Place Concrete business is to plan, develop, administer, and execute segment the marketing strategy and actions. The Marketing Manager is expected to support our distribution organizations in their mission to open and build up the cast-in-place concrete business in their market, drive improvement in the industry, and achieve success for themselves.
As Marketing Manager for Cast-in-Place Concrete business your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the formulation of business strategy, go-to-market and business planning.
- Planning, developing, administering, and executing marketing strategy and annual action plans.
- Planning, developing, and creating of segment’s marketing materials and contents for planned activities, leading the distribution marketing teams around the world in their use of this content.
- Defining the strategy and creating content for industry events around the world, demand generation campaigns and nurture tracks.
- Creating competitor analyses and delivering actionable content about competitors to our global distribution channel.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys in collaboration with the global marcom and distribution marketing teams.
- Marketing projects with partners such as third party developers and content providers.
- Collaborating with many different stakeholders inside and outside our company.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Knowledge of and experience in Cast-in-Place Concrete Construction industry
- Over 5 years of experience in marketing management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Proactive and driver approach
- Strong organizing and execution skills
- Experience with and passion for modern digital marketing tools, particularly those used in social media advertising, marketing automation and demand generation .
- Willingness to travel periodically to learn more about our target customers and execute industry events.
For more information please contact Christopher Wilson, Director, Engineering and Construction Segment, tel. +44 7775 996 250 or email@example.com.
Send your application and résumé with salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, September 30, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 800 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.