Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions that are at the core of the construction workflow. Our solutions enable customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic data-driven marketer to own the development, execution and optimization of marketing activities for the US and Central America. In this demanding role, the Marketing Manager will be a hands-on leader that will drive marketing-generated revenue through new customer acquisition and expanded customer retention. They will work with Business Segment Managers, the US Area Director and Global Marketing team to deliver the go-to-market strategy as well as effective marketing communications and successful sales support events (Industry Trade Shows, Annual User Conference (+500 attendees) and more.)
In this position, the Marketing Manager will manage a team of four people to deliver targets including, but not limited to: organic and overall unique site traffic, contact conversion, digital promotions and campaigns, revenue influence and more. They will utilize tools like Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage and measure their support of the sales funnel. They will also work in a matrix with a corporate team for event coordination, marketing automation program development, social media management and lead management.
Responsibilities will include:
Development and implementation of marketing plans and projects for lead generation and customer retention including:
- Design, creation and delivery of well thought out and appealing outbound campaigns to support a regionalized and segmented sales team.
- Growth of marketing-qualified leads through converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Leverage digital tools such as CRM, marketing automation (Marketo), social media, UberFlip, website and more to measure, improve and optimize marketing programs
- Manage public relations in field media through partnership with PR Agency
- Manage advertising in both digital and print media
- Manage co-marketing with local industry partners and trade associations
- Active participation to Tekla global marketing team and management of all local marcom assets, such as: website, marketing collateral, etc.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 3+ years of team management
- Degree in Marketing, or related subject
- Experience in a high demand marketing environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confidence in your work and able to be part of and participate in senior management discussions
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be a plus, but not essential
- A strong desire to excel and progress with a business mind driven by results and progression
- Some travel within the US and occasionally to Europe
This position is located at our Kennesaw, GA office (metro-Atlanta)
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.