We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team at our Structures Division in Espoo. As a Marketing Manager you will be working closely together with the Global Marketing team, Industry marketing as well as with Business Services and Product Development teams.
- Plan and coordinate annual version releases for our main products in Structures Division globally together with industry marketing and product development
- Plan and implement global launch of our collaboration tools, like Trimble Connect to Structures Division customer segments
- Customer retention program planning and communication
- Manage and develop our product brand
- Global BIM Awards competition coordination and promotion
- Support and consult the Education segment on marketing activities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BSc or MSc in business, major in marketing
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in similar marketing role in a B2B environment
- A proven record of successful marketing campaigns and programs management driving short and long-term goals
- Experience in service conceptualization is seen as a benefit, as well as experience with marketing tools like CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Finnish language skills, other languages is a plus
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Self-motived, proactive and independent, yet strong collaborative, way of working is needed for this role that works across function
- Ability to work in a multicultural and matrix work environment and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Our employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
For further information, please contact Kenneth Fogde, Global Marketing Director, Structures Division, tel. +358 40 740 0779 on Friday, January 27, between 13-16 or on Tuesday, January 31, between 9-11.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and application with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, on Monday, February 6, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com