We are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage Tekla product family marketing and to coordinate license compliance activities with partners in Russian market.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Building Trimble market position
- Creating demand for Tekla product family in Russia
- Managing and building a strong marketing team with our Russian resellers
- Planning, executing, reporting and budgeting marketing activities
- Local target group segmentation and prioritization
- Marketing communications activities
- Public relations in field media
- Lead generation activities and results (CRM use)
- Lead qualification for license compliance
- Event management
- Conducting market research in the area
- Coordinating with local industry partners
- Relations with associations and educational institutes
- Maintaining, implementing and developing marketing support systems
- Working closely with the local resellers and services teams
- Active participation to Tekla global marketing team and headquarter guidance.
- Post Graduate management degree with major or emphasis in marketing
- +10 years of sales and marketing experience
- Good leadership skills to work effectively with partners and resellers
- Proactive attitude
- Systematic way of working
- Long experience in B-to-B environment (in construction, technology or software industry)
- Strong presentable personality with good command in verbal and written English
- Excellent editing skills in Russian language
- Thorough knowledge of public relations, digital marketing and social media channels
- Ability of moderate traveling domestically and internationally, participation in local trade shows.
- An international working environment & industry standard reward system
- Challenging and meaningful work, good team spirit and competent colleagues
- An opportunity to exploit your core skills for the global marketing benefit too.
If you want to join in our dynamic team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. www.tekla.com
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.