Marketing Lead - Programs, India
Tekla India in Navi Mumbai is looking for a Marketing Professional to generate business leads as well to carry out corporate communication and market specific database acquisitions and analyzes.
By being familiar with establishing a wide market network all in India basis, along with go-getter -attitude he/she enriches the business lead funnel and executes straightforwardly Go-To-Market strategy.
The selected person will work as part of Marketing Team and will participate all promotional activities of the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Localizing the customer profiles for each segment (i.e., understanding the products and service offerings and approach of key competitors. Communicating products and services differentiation to sales and providing significant input to concerned team)
- Studying the different media channels to reach right profiles and target groups
- Creating marketing activities for each profile/customer in each phase of customer lifecycle
- Executing the marketing programs and analyzing the results
- Providing assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events and conferences, and creating content for corporate marketing collaterals
- Conducting market surveys on current and new service concepts
- Identifying client success stories and working with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Realizing inside sales, updating CRM, creating professional network in the market and hunting business lead cases.
- Graduated studies, e.g., MBA
- Minimum 6 years work experience from software / IT segment
- Strong computer skills (Excel, CRM, PowerPoint)
- Strong presentable personality with good communications skills in verbal and written English
- Ability of moderate travelling domestically and internationally, participating in local trade shows
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as willingness and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible work attitude, self-motivating, proactive and positive attitude
- A viewpoint in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world
- An international working environment
- An Industry standard reward system
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Good team spirit and competent colleagues
- An opportunity to exploit your core skills for the global marketing benefit.
Location is in Tekla Navi´s Mumbai Office.
Expected start of the work is in July-August 2014.
For more information, please contact Mr.Samir Bhatia, National Marketing Manager, Tekla India via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, send your resume with other credential certificates and salary request latest on July 31, 2014 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com