Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for a goal oriented, quality outcome and performace driven Marketing Communications professional to join our Marketing unit in Building & Construction business area at Tekla Headquarters, Espoo, Finland.
This position is a fixed-term maternity leave replacement.
We offer you highly international working environment with challenging and meaningful work, good team spirit and competent colleagues. As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing global marketing programs.
Your responsibilities include
- Managing integrated marketing communications on a global level
- Planning, building and measuring marketing programs & campaigns by using marketing automation tools, CRM and analytic tools
- Ensuring high quality campaign content; right messages for right target audience
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and coordinating the execution in our subsidiaries worldwide.
We expect you to have
- 5+ years of experience in running marketing communications in B2B field
- Master’s degree, major or minor in marketing
- Experience in leading inbound marketing and lead/demand generation campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Ability to write in English for professional purposes
- Strong creative and brand identity management orientation
- Experience of marketing automation tool, content management system and analytics tools
- Willingness and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
For more information please contact Laura Bergström, Marketing Manager, tel. +358 50 588 6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application with résumé and salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, April 13 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com