Manager, Business HR and Talent Management - Nordics
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
We are looking for a hands-on Manager, Business HR and Talent Management - Nordics to join our Human Resources team. You would support Trimble businesses both as a generalist but also as a specialist in talent management, training and organisation development. You also develop, implement, and monitor effective HR systems and provide responsive support and advisory service to all managers and employees from worldwide offices, as necessary. This position will be located at Trimble Solutions office in Espoo, Finland and report into the Nordic HR Director in Finland.
We offer you versatile HR responsibilities in a dynamic, growing organization. As a company, we provide flexible working environment, international atmosphere, opportunities for professional development, great team spirit and global insights into how technology is transforming our world. See more about working at Trimble: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
Your responsibilities include:
- Participation in developing company, division and department level HR strategies, plans, and systems that support business goals and objectives.
- Collaboration with management to create and maintain an organization that is focused on market driven activities, but that is agile enough to react to changes in the market.
- Developing, recommending, and implementing personnel policies and procedures.
- Resolving employee relations’ issues with a systematic approach. Working with employees and managers to determine root causes of issues and applying relevant solutions consistent with legal requirements and Trimble philosophy.
- Managing, coordinating and facilitating the implementation of training, management and leadership development activities and performance management systems.
- Acting as a Talent Management partner to our Business, Managers and to the Nordic HR team.
- Managing Employee Engagement, including action planning and team coaching.
- Active communication and content responsibility for HR intranet pages related to your area of responsibility.
We hope you have:
- Preferably 5+ yrs of work experience within HR
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Social Sciences, Economics or Law. Master’s degree in HRM is a plus.
- Experience in a multinational organisation is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following characteristics/skills:
- Passionate about HR and business and curious to learn more.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and develop personal credibility with employees and management.
- Ability to identify problems central to business strategy and anticipate potential obstacles to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Finnish and in English language
- Excel in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Possess good knowledge of employment legislation, principles, and practices
- Influencing, facilitation, presentation, negotiation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving skills are essential.
- Demonstrated culture management and ability to translate desired company culture into specific employee and managerial behaviors.
- Ability to drive performance management to ensure maximum utilization of skills and talent.
- Flexibility and ability to manage effectively to a constantly changing business environment in an individual contributor role.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Autonomous, self-motivated, organized and collaborative way of working, hands-on style with positive drive for achievement and results.
Further information available from Sari Lindholm, HR Director, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, June 18, 2020 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.