Manager, Business HR and Talent Management - Nordics
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
We are looking for a hands-on Manager, Business HR and Talent Management - Nordics to join our Human Resources team. This position will be located at Trimble Solutions office in Espoo, Finland .
We offer you versatile HR responsibilities in a dynamic, growing organization. As a company, we provide flexible working environment, international atmosphere, opportunities for professional development, great team spirit and global insights into how technology is transforming our world.
Your responsibilities include
- HR guidance, consulting and support to business
- Creation and implementation of relevant policies, practices and plan documents in your area of responsibility
- Talent Acquisition and applicant assessment test debriefing
- Acting as a Talent Management partner to our Business, Managers and to the Nordic HR team
- Managing, creating, facilitating and coordinating training events and development programs within the Business
- Managing the Global Performance Management, Talent Review and Succession planning processes
- Managing Employee Engagement Survey process, including action planning and team coaching
- Active communication and content responsibility for HR intranet pages related to your area of responsibility
We expect you to have
- Preferably 5+ yrs of work experience within HR
- Studies in the field of HR, Social Sciences, Economics or Law
- Excellent office software skills, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google tools
- Fluency in English and Finnish (written and spoken), other language skills are an asset
- Systematic, organized, accurate, collaborative and active way of working, hands-on style with positive drive for achievement and results.
Further information available from Sari Lindholm, HR Director, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, July 25, 2018 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. www.tekla.com |utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com