Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for a temporary License Specialist / License Manager to join our IM team in Espoo.
- Coordinating the procurement of all software licenses used at Trimble Solutions globally. This includes both "traditional" ownership licenses and subscription based licenses.
- Managing license and subscription maintenance and renewal.
- The record keeping and reporting of license compliance in Trimble Solutions globally.
This position requires
- Experience of license procurement and management tasks.
- Excellent collaboration skills with software vendors, cloud based service providers and Trimble centralized licensing team as well as Trimble users globally.
- Good understanding of software manufacturers’ corporate licensing programs.
- Diligent and precise way of working. Licenses are regularly audited by both corporate headquarters as well as by software vendors.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Previous experience from Microsoft SCCM and the Efecte ITSM tool are an advantage as inventory and reporting are partially automated through Microsoft SCCM and the Efecte ITSM tool.
Our employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow.
Further information from Michael Wiklund, IT Manager, on June 1 and 2 at 13.00 - 16:00, tel. +358 400 725 457.
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful company, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible, June 5 at the latest.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com