License Compliance Manager
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
We are now looking for a License Compliance Manager to join our sales team in UAE - Dubai.
The License Compliance Manager (henceforth referred to as LCM) has responsibility for:
- Ensuring LC department objectives are communicated with clarity in the assigned geography and may have to travel to other parts too as required
- Hunting for pirates in the assigned territory from different channels like social media, internet, job sites, B2B portals
- Meeting industry people for collecting information on piracy
- Negotiating with pirates in consultation with reporting manager to close cases
- Suggesting new ideas to LC team from market inputs
- Lead generation and Prospect identification
- Working closely with Business Teams
- Working with compliance business associate to resolve any non compliance
- Maintain healthy funnel and grow business volume YoY .
Qualification and Work Experience:
- Diploma or graduate in Engineering or Science
- Work experience of around 4 to 5 years of working in compliance business
- Should have a clear understanding about violation & infringement & corrective measures software publisher is implementing.
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, both within and outside the organisation
- Ability to use standard Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM) and familiarity with other day-to-day used programs
- Fluency in Arabic language
- Discretion in the handling of the politically sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexible attitude to working environment and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive in developing, improving and contributing to TSI business
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with people.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.