Junior Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer – join our team!
Did you recently complete your studies in Computer Engineering (or somewhat related)? Do you have what it takes to join our superhero teams? You’re in luck! We are looking for Junior Software Engineers to join our Product Development unit in Espoo, Finland.
We are proud of developing Tekla Structures, the world's leading software for construction industry. What do construction projects like Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium in Beijing, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit in Abu Dhabi have in common? The structural design, modeling, detailing and drawing production needed in these spectacular and demanding projects was done in Tekla Structures. Find many more at www.tekla.com.
You know software is not ready even when it has been released, and you are ready to continuously improve it. You want to deliver customer value often and quickly and you are an eager problem solver. You care about software quality, you care about the customer and you want to make a difference. You know that teamwork is a key for success!
What we offer to you:
- A challenging and inspiring work in developing core functionalities to Tekla Structures
- Diverse projects and possibility to grow inside the company
- Well oiled and working machinery of modern and state of the ard SwDev tools and processes which we're continuously improving
- Peer Awards ceremony twice a year to celebrate our people.
- Competitive salary
What we require from you:
- Experience in C++ development
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
- Determination to deliver customer value through your expertise.
What we appreciate:
- Experience developing under Windows environment
- Experience in working on legacy code and large applications
- Experience in 3D modeling software or construction industry knowledge
- Good command of C# and WPF technologies
- Experience in Git based systems
- Experience with TDD and ATDD approaches
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
There is still a huge amount of unreleased productivity potential in the construction industry and we need great people to help us unleash it!
For more information please contact Roger Carulla Bové, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 760 4773 on Thursdays.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application form as soon as possible, but latest by September 3, 2018. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.trimble.com