Internal Sales Consultant
Tekla software for the construction and structural engineering industries is produced by Trimble Solutions, a technology company with the vision of transforming the way the world works. Tekla solutions are used for realising projects around the world, from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are now looking for an Internal Sales Consultant to join our team in Leeds, UK.
We are currently looking to expand our internal sales team here at Trimble and are looking for a bright, engaging individual who is self-driven and able to actively seek out new opportunities. The role will involve having quality conversations with all of our clients and generating new sales across the sectors the business operates in. It will also require close collaboration with all departments in the company including services and marketing.
- Make necessary calls to manage targets and sales pipeline
- Take full responsibility for hitting of individual targets and contribute to team targets
- Building relationships and rapport with customers
- Going out of the way to provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Negotiate and close own orders
- Support all sectors in product, service and segment specific campaigns
- Liaise with various venues to book training events
- With Training Manager, schedule and sell training courses in the use of Trimble Solutions products
- Follow up training courses with feedback requests
- Key member of the delivery team responsible for the annual maintenance renewal campaign
- Sell maintenance and the benefit of it to all accounts
- Assess incoming leads and handle appropriate orders or distribute to the relevant member of the sales team
- Ensure you represent Trimble at all times, on the phone, by email, in person.
- Full use of CRM and all data entry into CRM
- Taking an active interest as a team member in all team responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, customer and teamwork orientated with excellent communication skills
- Experience of a sales environment within software sectors
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team and towards team targets
Responsibilities to Trimble Solutions:
- Always support Trimble and its products at all times
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times but especially when interacting with customers
- Always remember our responsibilities and accountability to customers
- Be proactive at all times
- Abide by the Trimble Solutions Rule Book at all times
If you are interested in joining our team, apply via Application Form as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D