Instructional Content Creator
We are looking for an Instructional Content Creator to join our team of User Assistance Professionals at Trimble’s Structures Division in Espoo.
About this opportunity
Your responsibilities will be related to improving and expanding the user documentation for Trimble's Tekla software products. Together with the rest of the team and our in-house subject matter experts, you will take part in these kind of tasks:
- Creating and updating written end-user documentation in English.
- Designing and creating instructional videos, tutorials, illustrations, and examples.
- Following up and prioritizing requests for improvements and additions from users and internal stakeholders.
- Taking part in the planning and further development of our tools, processes, and information products.
- Previous experience in technical communications (user documentation, learning materials, or screen capture videos). You need to already know how to create clear instructions when you start this job.
- Excellent English - native speaker, university degree, or similar level. We create all our materials in English. We do not require any other language skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills. We work together with the team and in-house experts to provide the best value for our audience.
- Understanding of the tools and processes related to producing structured documentation (DITA) from end-user or even main user perspective. These are the tools we use for written documentation.
- Experience using any 3D modeling software. It’s what our main products are.
- Training or knowledge in construction-related engineering. This is what our users do.
- Any other skills and interests you have that help us better serve our user base (or entertain your colleagues, we appreciate that too).
- Possibility to take part in varied work tasks and development projects.
- Great, welcoming colleagues willing to help and support you throughout our international organization.
- A modern working environment at our brand new office in Leppävaara, with an option for partial remote work.
- A chance to help construction companies worldwide build better buildings in a more sustainable way.
Did we wake up your interest?
If you want to join our team, send your application and résumé with a salary request via the application form as soon as possible, 20th of September, at the latest.
If you want to know more about the role, contact Group Manager Tommi Hautalahti (tommi.hautalahti @ trimble.com)