Inside Sales / Marketing Associate, Tekla Building & Construction
The Marketing Associate plans and implements projects that support the marketing function. This position requires active involvement in many facets of the marketing process, including planning, creative development, media buying, trafficking, reporting/analysis, and optimization. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Measures of Success:
- Active involvement in the lead creation and management process. Verification and assignment of leads.
- First line contact for inbound sales leads.
- Building and maintaining the CRM database together with sales representatives.
- Participating in the securing of annual Maintenance contract renewals.
- Implement integrated marketing communication programs which will fulfill goals of division, including work with global team. On-Line and print media included.
- Provide support for the product marketing function through research and analysis.
- Prepare regular marketing activity reports and respond to questions from the sales organization.
- Monitor media and on-line activities based on business priorities.
- Events planning and preparation both in-house and on-site. Includes logistics of all kinds of events.
- Participate in executing marketing strategies and promotion programs. Assist in development of targeted marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in communications/advertising, marketing or equivalent with 1-2 years experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Writing and illustration competence
- Trade show coordination ability
- Basic knowledge of working with CRM or equivalent databases
- Possessing a structured way of organizing and carrying out work.
If you are interested in joining our team, APPLY here.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com