HR Assistant / HR Trainee
We are looking for an HR Assistant / HR Trainee to join our Human Resources team. This temporary position for 12 months (part time/full time) will be located at Trimble Solutions offices in Espoo, Finland. Working time would be 50% at the minimum and we wish that you would be able to work 100% working time occasionally, when needed.
We offer you versatile HR tasks in an established, growing organization. As a company, we provide flexible working environment, international atmosphere, opportunities for professional development, great team spirit and global insights into how technology is transforming our world.
Your job includes
- HR administration and support to business
- Updating and supporting the Global HRIS systems Workday and the global recruitment system Taleo
- Assisting in recruitment and related activities including onboarding
- Content creation for HR intranet pages
- Assisting in coordination of training and development programs
- Assisting HR organization in the development, implementation and monitoring of HR policies, procedures, and systems.
We expect you to have
- Studies in the field of HR, Social Sciences, Economics or Law
- Excellent office software skills, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google tools
- Fluency in English and Finnish (written and spoken), other language skills are an asset
- Systematic, organized, accurate, collaborative and active way of working with positive drive for results.
HR generalist work experience and knowledge of HRIS and Staffing Systems are a plus.
Further information available from Sari Lindholm, HR Director, tel. +358 40 768 2999, on November 8, from 9:30 to 10:30 and on November 10, from 13:00 to 14:00.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, November 20, 2017 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. www.tekla.com |utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business. www.trimble.com