Group Manager, Quality Assurance team
The Quality Assurance team is part of Product Development under Tekla’s Building and Construction business unit. The team is responsible for various testing activities for Building and Construction’s products, including test project management, test design, test execution as well as long term test process development. The team is also responsible for test automation which provides the backbone to the continuous quality assurance.
We are now looking for a maternity leave substitute for the Group Manager of Quality Assurance team. The position is located at the Tekla headquarters office in Espoo. We offer a permanent employment contract with the first assignment being a maternity leave substitute for the Group Manager of Quality Assurance team. After the maternity leave substitution period your duties will be specified according to your interests and the availability of opportunities at Tekla, most likely related to the growing responsibilities of the Quality Assurance team.
Your main duties will include
- Working as a line manager in the Quality Assurance team
- Participating in various quality assurance actions for our Product Development
- Developing test processes continuously with the team and as part of other activities in Product Development
- Long term planning and development to match quality assurance activities and team capabilities in the increasingly challenging product environment
We expect you to have
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- 5+ years of experience in test automation, especially for Windows desktop applications
- 2+ years of line manager experience in the software industry
- Bachelor’s degree in information technologies or equivalent
- A quality-oriented mindset and enthusiasm for constant development
- Strong coordination and prioritization skills to lead the team’s work
- Good social skills
- Willingness to learn about the construction industry and our products’ technicalities
We will offer you
- A great team with very skilled individuals
- A position with good collaboration possibilities with several stakeholders around the organization
- A work environment focused on continuous development
For more information please contact the current Quality Assurance group manager Niina Jaatinen, tel. +358 40 706 9474, firstname.lastname@example.org or the unit manager Henry Mäkinen, tel. +358 50 523 8830, email@example.com
Please send your application and resume with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, latest by February 21, 2014.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com