Full Stack Web Developer, Trimble Connect
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer to join Trimble Connect Engineering team in Finland. This position is permanent and full-time position located in Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Trimble Connect develops scalable, cloud-based AEC and geospatial systems. Our goal is to make data processing simpler and faster for consumers by interfacing many varied applications into a cohesive whole. Trimble Connect provides coordinated construction information for everyone across the design, build and operate life cycle—enabling every stakeholder to share, review, coordinate and comment on data-rich building models. Anywhere. Anytime.
We offer you:
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- Possibility to be in a front row in building cutting edge solutions that will be the backbone of the future
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- State of the art tools
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being part in defining, building and maintaining globally used web services and cloud solutions
- Active participation in team responsibilities and process development in globally distributed organization
What we require from you:
- Professional experience in
- cloud based software development in globally distributed organization
- Web development (Node.js, React, TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5, Web components, Polymer)
- building scalable and highly available web services on DevOps environment
- various databases (both relational and NoSQL)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Understanding and being able to provide solutions for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for reuse
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent team work skills but being able to work also independently
- Initiative by nature and willingness to work with cross located teams, occasionally also at irregular hours
- Enthusiasm for keeping up to date with latest web technologies
We also appreciate experience in microservice architecture and combining web technologies with native applications.
If you are interested in joining our successful team, send you CV and salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, July 18 at the latest
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com