Experienced Software Engineer C++
We are looking for solid, experienced Software Engineer to join our Product Development unit in Espoo, Finland. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. Our products have been used in spectacular and demanding construction projects like Bird´s Nest Olympic Stadium in Beijing, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit in Abu Dhabi and many more. We are a world class company and we look for great people to join us.You understand the complexity of powerful software and you are ready to dive into its architecture and improve it while keeping the integrity of the product! You can deal with legacy code, improve your performance and the code is always better after you've been in it. And you can prove it. You care about software quality, you care about software engineering and you want to make a difference. You know that teamwork is a key for success! We offer you... ...a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. We offer you the possibility to develop in a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best. What we require from you
- More than 5 years of professional experience in C++ development
- Professional experience in working on legacy code and large applications
- Fluent written and spoken English (we're in an international environment!)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
- Determination to deliver customer value through your expertise
- More than 5 years of professional experience developing under Windows environment
- Experience in 3D modeling software or construction industry knowledge
- Good command of C# and WPF technologies
- Professional experience in Git based systems
- Professional experience with TDD and ATDD approaches
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Designing, programming, testing and documenting our software
- Working in diverse projects from planning to release.
- Participating actively as a team member in all team responsibilities and process development
- Joining a great team so that our joint potential can be multiplied!
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.