Drupal Backend Developer
Trimble Solutions is hiring a full-time Drupal Backend Developer. The position is located in Espoo, Finland.
We offer our global customers a set of digital services to complement the Tekla product portfolio. Tekla Online Services are valuable assets to our professional Tekla product users. For more information on the services, visit our web pages: https://www.tekla.com/services
As a part of the Online Services team, you will participate in creating web applications and assist in operating, managing, and supporting them. You will lead the technical implementation and participate in developing monitoring, incident response processes, and security practices related to the web applications in collaboration with the stakeholders in a truly global environment.
We provide you a great opportunity to use your web development skills in a technically complex cloud platform and application environment. Your insight will ensure the success of our construction industry B2B customers. Our Online Services team is highly motivated and skillful, and with us, work is fun!
Your future tasks with us could be the following
- Develop Drupal-based web applications as a lead developer.
- Perform web application and infrastructure deployments, updates, and releases.
- Prioritize, resolve, and respond to operational issues and outages in web applications.
- Contribute in developing processes related to operational management.
- Develop security best practices and ensure the security of web applications.
We appreciate your
- Professional experience with site building and back end development on Drupal 7 and 8.
- Experience with Symfony framework, PHP, MySQL relational databases, and web protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, and SSL/TLS.
- Experience with Linux server administration in scaled, clustered environments.
- Knowledge of AWS products (EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, CloudFormation, RDS).
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Willingness to learn new skills and the desire to develop high-quality web applications.
- Self-organized, flexible, and independent way of working.
Would you like to join our team? The start date for this position will be in August, but be quick and send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM on June 3, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.