Documentation Specialist (maternity leave substitute)
Tekla is looking for Documentation Specialist as a maternity leave substitute for a one-year fixed-term contract starting from October-November according to agreement. Your workplace will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
In this position, you will be working in the Learning Materials Team in the Product Development unit at Tekla’s Building and Construction business area. Our team produces end-user documentation and training materials for Tekla Structures and Tekla BIMsight software products.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Plan, research, and write end-user documentation for Tekla Structures software
- Take part in tools and processes development projects and other content production tasks according to interest.
- Relevant work experience in producing end-user documentation
- Excellent written English
- Experience in writing structured documentation, especially DITA
- Ability to produce clear, consistent, and user friendly documentation
- Systematic, organized, collaborative, and active way of working
- Ability to learn new tasks rapidly.
- Interest or previous experience in creating instructional videos (screen recordings)
- Experience of working in a software development environment.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, successful, and growing software company and a supportive atmosphere with nice colleagues.
For more information, please contact Tommi Hautalahti, Group Manager, Learning Materials, tel.+358 30 661 1584 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to: email@example.com as soon as possible, September 2, 2013, at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Group currently employs more than 550 people, of whom about 200 work outside of the headquarters in Finland. Tekla was established in 1966, and is one of the longest-operating Finnish software companies. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.