Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team at our Structures Division in Espoo, Finland.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be working closely together with the Global Marketing team, Industry marketing as well as with Business Services and Product Development teams. You have a possibility to develop this hands-on role within the agreed frame and work with nice colleagues in a truly international working environment.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Develop and implement Digital Marketing strategy for structures division marketing. Support Tekla awareness via organic and paid campaigns on different digital channels, including social media, search and display.
- Develop KPIs to track Tekla awareness as well as campaign effectiveness to close the business brought in by lead generation. Should provide analysis on key market trends and be sure that Tekla has a voice in relevant channels.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for Tekla.com and possible other Structures channels. Watch key trends from google and other search engineers and optimize our digital presence speed and performance based on those insights.
- Manage our public web as part of our online presence, to meet business needs.
- Plan and implement Global campaigns on social media following marketing strategy. Follow up and report on main KPIs of development of awareness, campaign results and ROI.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Marketing or related field
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing as well as demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising, etc.
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of data and IT skills (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, All social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Hootsuite, SEM Rush)
- Knowledge of web technologies including how SEO works and tools to track development
- Good understanding of social media landscape.
Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. See more about working at Trimble: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
For further information, please contact Kenneth Fogde, Global Marketing Director, Structures Division tel. +358 40 740 0779 on November 25, between 13.00 -14.00 or on November 26, between 14.00 - 15.00.
Interested in joining our team? Send your CV and application with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, by December 1, at the latest.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.