Digital Content Producer
Trimble is recruiting for a Digital Content Producer to fill an opportunity in Espoo, Finland.
Are you a digital marketing professional looking for a new challenge in an international B2B environment? Do you have the ability to translate highly technical topics into appealing marketing content? Are you an expert in using digital marketing channels?
We are looking for a Digital Content Producer to join our marketing team that focuses on creating and implementing marketing campaigns for Trimble Energy & Public Administration business area. This newly established permanent position will be located at Trimble Solutions in Espoo, Finland.
You already have over two years of experience in digital marketing and content creation in B2B environment. But most importantly, you have a can-do attitude, you are ready for constant learning in the field of technology, and you want to share your expertise and develop our marketing actions.
We offer you an interesting position in an established, growing organization. As a company, we provide flexible working environment, many opportunities for professional development, and global insights into how technology is transforming our world.
Your job includes
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing marketing campaigns
- Working in close cooperation with our software and sales professionals in the fields of electricity distribution, water, district heating, and local government
- Producing marketing content in various forms
- Participating in marketing development projects.
We expect you to have
- Experience in producing digital and social media content in various forms such as text, graphics, and videos
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- Experience in and passion for digital and content marketing, and social media
- Experience in Business-to-Business Marketing and/or an applicable education and degree.
We also appreciate
- Systematic, organized, collaborative and active way of working
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities and meet sometimes tight deadlines
- Experience in the energy or water industries or local government is an asset.
If you want to have further information about the position, call Ari Katajamäki, Marketing Director, Energy and Public Administration, tel. +358 50 590 6870 on Monday, February 6 between 12-13 and on Friday, February 10, between 12-13.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and application with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, February 12, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.