We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist to join our Customer Insights, Data and Analytics team at Trimble Solutions Corporation in Espoo, Finland.
Our team is responsible for generating data driven customer insights to fuel our current and future business needs. Our team is responsible for insights, data driven culture, processes and tools within the Structures Division and building and managing a centralized data platform.
We are proud of enabling our organization to deliver customer value and make better decisions through the analytics and insights we provide. We hope you share our passion for data and are eager to apply your expertise to help productionize solutions that leverage our data.
See more about working at Trimble:
About this opportunity
Where your expertise is needed
- Analyzing our data to solve different use cases and discover new opportunities to leverage data for our analytics needs
- Creating and developing models and algorithms for analytics based solutions, such as predictive analytics (eg. churn or sales prediction)
- Testing, productionizing and maintaining these models to ensure business and customer value
- Taking part in our data pipeline development and enhancement, working closely together with Data & Software Engineers
- Working with and guiding team members in data science projects, providing your expertise to choose the right mathematical/statistical approach for the analytics use case at hand
- Participating in cross-organizational projects to drive AI/ML utilization within our organization
What we offer to you
- Challenging and interesting work in a global tech company and innovative environment
- Motivated and supportive team eager to work with you
- Possibility to directly impact how we develop and implement AI/ML models to deliver analytics and insights
- Flexibility in combining remote and office work
- Possibilities to grow and learn inside the company
- Working in cross organizational projects
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you
- Are curious by nature. You are also a proactive team player that likes to get things done
- Have a degree in data science, computer sciences, mathematics, statistics, engineering or a related degree
- Have a solid understanding of statistics concepts, data science and machine learning to be able to choose the right approach for the analytics need at hand
- Have prior work experience in the field of data science and applying models from concept to production
- Are proficient in SQL and Python, preferably also R
- Have experience working in cloud environments, such as AWS and Azure
- Have fluent written and spoken English and strong communication and collaboration skills
Attitude and enthusiasm are everything! If you have some but not all qualifications and feel motivated to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Join our team! Send your application and résumé with a salary request via the application form as soon as possible, 3rd of November, at the latest.
We are happy to answer your questions about this opportunity, contact Laura Nässi: email@example.com