We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our CxO team at Trimble Solutions Structures Division in Espoo, Finland.
You will be joining a team that is focused on generating customer insights that fuel our current and future business needs. Our team is responsible for building data driven culture, processes and tools within the Structures Division and building and managing a centralized data platform and common data management processes.
This role will also require close collaboration with teams working with business systems development and maintenance, management of commercial product supply, and software license deliveries.
Come position yourself with an innovative and global organization and position yourself for success. We offer you a chance to work in a truly international company, doing meaningful work with good team spirit, support of a committed work community and a grandstand view over international software business. See more about working at Trimble: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
You will be working on
- Building and maintaining our central customer data platform
- Building data pipelines for internal and external data sources
- Ensuring data is aligned with master data and taxonomies to maintain data quality and accuracy
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive data delivery across the organization
- Participating in the development of core business systems from data point of view.
To be successful in this position, you must have experience in
- Software programming and development
- Relational databases and ETL tools (for example Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS)
- Data warehousing and analytics tools (for example Data Vault, Snowflake, Domo)
- Or interest to learn AI/ML tools and methodologies
- Development with agile methodologies (etc. Scrum, Kanban).
We also expect you to have
- Team oriented personality with good collaboration skills and a “Can do” attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Applicable educational background (M.Sc., B.Sc or equivalent).
If you want to know more about the role, contact Laura Nässi, Manager, Customer Insights, Data and Analytics laura.nassi@trimble, or by phone +358 40 530 1806, call Thu 17.11. or 24.11. between 15.00-16.30
If you are interested in joining our multicultural and dynamic team, send you CV and Cover Letter with your salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, November 29 at the latest.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.