Data Architect/Engineer or Database Administrator
We are looking for a Data Architect/Engineer or Database Administrator to join our Business Platforms team at Trimble Solutions Structures Division in Espoo, Finland. Our team is responsible for business systems development and maintenance, management of commercial product supply, and software license deliveries.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. We will offer you e.g. permanent employment in a truly international company, challenging and meaningful work with good team spirit, support of a competent work community and a grandstand view over international software business.
Your responsibilities will include
- Participating in the development of business systems related to sales, marketing, services, and financial processes
- Working with data in on-premises and cloud-based environments
- Managing databases used in various business systems
- Working with data architectures
- Working in development projects, maintenance and operations of the databases
- Maintaining the system documentation
To be successful in this position, you must have/be:
- Applicable educational background (M.Sc., BSc or equivalent)
- Ability to model enterprise-level business processes and describe the related system architecture
- Experience in relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server) and Nosql
- Experience in data analytics and warehousing (etc. Data Vault, Birst, Snowflake, Amazon Athena)
- Experience in system development with agile methodologies (etc. Scrum, Kanban)
- Team oriented person with good collaboration skills and a “Can do” attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English
We appreciate if you have
- Professional experience in business systems (CRM, financial and invoicing systems)
- Knowledge of automation and scripting tools
For more information please contact Juha Kajanen, Manager, Structures Division, Business Platforms Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 5032 555.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, February 1 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com