We are looking for a Data Architect to join our Product team at Trimble Solutions Structures Division in Espoo, Finland.
You will be joining a team that is focused on generating data driven customer insights that fuel our current and future business needs.
Our team is responsible for building insights, data driven culture, processes and tools within the Structures Division and building and managing a centralized data platform.
In this role you will collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders across different functions to drive data management best practice across key data sources.
We hope you share our passion for data driven decision making and we offer you a possibility to be at the forefront of designing data architecture and driving data management in a globally operating company. Come position yourself with an innovative and global organization and position yourself for success.
We offer you a chance to work in a truly international company, doing meaningful work with good team spirit, support of a committed work community and a grandstand view over international software business. See more about working at Trimble: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
You will be working on
- Designing & managing the architecture of our central customer data platform
- Data governance and data modeling of our core data
- Designing the pipelines for processing data to optimise delivery for multiple purposes (analytics, AI, APIs etc.)
- Guiding teams working with data to implement best practices in data management
- Participating in the development of core business systems from data point of view
We expect you to have
- A proactive, enthusiastic and determined attitude and a team player mindset
- Prior experience in data architecture, data governance and data modeling
- Good understanding of relational databases and ETL process/tools (for example Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS)
- Experience in working with data warehousing and analytics tools (for example Data Vault, Snowflake, Domo)
- Experience in software programming and development with agile methodologies (etc. Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication and collaboration skills
We appreciate if you have
- Experience in cloud platform technologies (eg.Azure, AWS, GCP)
- An understanding of AI/ML tools and applying them as part of the overall data pipeline
If many/most of the requirements above are fulfilled, don’t hesitate to contact us. Above all we are looking for a new team member who is passionate about data and interested in actively developing your skills as a data architect.
If you want to know more about the role, contact Laura Nässi, laura.nassi[@]trimble or by phone +358 40 530 1806, calling times Thu 29.04.21/Tue 04.05.21/Thu 06.05.21 between 15.00-16.30
If you are interested in joining our multicultural and dynamic team, send you CV and Cover Letter with your salary request via application form as soon as possible, May 12th at the latest.