Cyber Security Specialist
Do you want to work in the front line of implementing cyber secure distributed application systems on cloud?
Are you specialised in identifying cyber security issues and working with automated cyber security tools?
Are you interested in continuously improving your skills and way of working in teams?
If yes, then we are looking for you!
Come join as Cyber Security Specialist in our Business Solutions unit in Espoo, Finland.
Our teams create and maintain highly available, scalable and secure cloud solutions to meet the needs of our business and users working globally in the construction industry.
Your tasks include
- Collaborating with different development teams in implementing infrastructure and applications according to cyber security requirements and best practises
- Implementing automated cyber security tools
- Assessing application implementations and identifying possible security improvement needs
- Developing processes for SecOps work and training development teams
- Handling security related customer queries together with the implementation teams
- Following guidance of our global Trimble organization and sharing information and status of the cyber security requirements
- Proactive, curious, enthusiastic, and determined attitude
- Hands on experience in implementing and managing cyber security requirements and automation in distributed cloud applications
- Experience in working with cloud platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- Knowledge of security standards and practices
- Ability to work independently in developing this role
- Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication and collaboration skills
- AWS certifications and pen tester experience also from desktop products
- Software engineering experience in implementing enterprise solutions
- Customer oriented attitude
- Continuously learn and develop your skills in very technical software development organization
- Great colleagues to inspire and challenge you to together set and achieve the goals
- Guidance and support of our global Trimble organization
- Great work life balance and possibilities for remote work
Join our team! Send your application and résumé with a salary request via the application form as soon as possible, 11th of November , at the latest.
If you want to know more about the role, contact Päivi Jauhola, email@example.com or tel. +358 40 7131 586 on Thursdays.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs about 800 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.