Customer Services Manager
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions that are at the core of the construction workflow. Our solutions enable customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for a Customer Services Manager to fill an opportunity in Kennesaw, GA. The Customer Services Manager role is critical to both customer experience and the revenue performance of Trimble Solutions USA.
The role’s key responsibilities are the management of the services team’s support supervisors and training coordinators,. The Customer Services Manager will manage the development of processes relating to the department, and the career and knowledge development of the services team members. The role also involves close working relationships with other departments such and the Sales, Marketing and Software Development teams.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field and 5 – 10 years management experience in a software customer services environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or equivalent system.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team and towards team targets
- Ability to motivate and coach team members, create an environment of excellent customer service
- Ability to think strategically and lead
- Ability to adapt and evolve the team over time as the supported product line grows
- Self-motivated, customer and teamwork oriented with excellent communication skills
- Construction industry and Tekla software experience would be a plus
- Some travel within the US and occasionally to Europe
This position is located at our Kennesaw, GA office (metro-Atlanta)
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Management of a team of eighteen people delivering helpdesk and training services to customers in the US and Central America
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction through continual process improvement (measured by annual Customer Satisfaction Survey score, touchpoint surveys, helpdesk resolution/response times, maintenance contract churn rates)
- Management of localized training programs, both classroom and on-line
- Ensuring the knowledge of the Services Team is up to date and experts with the latest software versions
- Responsible for ensuring that the Customer Services Team are knowledgeable on the requirements of the different business segments, industry trends and new innovations
- Monthly reporting to Business Area Director on team performance, case load, scheduled training
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply via Application Form as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.