Content Producer/Trainee, Tekla software
Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for 2 Trainees for 3 – 9 months to join our Business Services or Education team at Structures Division. The position is located in Espoo.
Your responsibilities include assisting in planning, creating and editing educational material, such as videos, articles and documentation for the Structures Division educational program.
- Student in construction industry (e.g. structural engineering, structural detailing or construction management) with understanding of BIM and 3D structural modelling, maybe even experience with Tekla Campus (https://campus.tekla.com/learn)
- Willingness to learn more about our cool 3D modelling software family, Tekla software
- Proactive and eager attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Some experience in software video editing and related tools (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Tekla Structures is a benefit.
Our employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
If you are interested in joining our internationally successful company, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible, April 3 at the latest.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com