Are you an experienced Software Engineer or Junior Cloud Developer and would like to learn more about cloud development?
We are looking for a Software/Cloud Engineer to join our Technology unit in Espoo, Finland. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow in your career and become a real cloud expert.
Join our team! With us you will work in a diverse, inspiring, innovative high-tech environment. You will work with other highly talented developers, with plenty of opportunities for you to learn and share your experience.
Our team is developing and running the model sharing service for Tekla Structures. Tekla Model Sharing is a truly innovative BIM collaboration solution that enables reliable global collaboration in 3D modelling. Tekla Structures is an advanced structural BIM solution. It can handle large and complex structures with a high level of detailed information. Structures are in practice virtually fabricated and constructed to reduce waste and eliminate errors in the whole construction process.
We offer you
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- State of the art tools
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- Possibilities to grow and learn inside the company
- Flexibility in combining remote and office work
Your role includes
- Software development (back-end and some front-end) and operations of cloud services in Azure and .NET environments
- Continuous security threat modeling and threat mitigation
- Occasional support communication with our Global and Area support functions
We expect you to have
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Programming experience using Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Passion to learn new things
- Willingness to share your knowledge with others
We appreciate if basics of the following technologies would be familiar to you
- Understanding of DevOps tools
- Cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or Google
- Understanding of software and online services security
Send your application and résumé with a salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, August 15 at the latest.
Further information available from Mirja Humppi, Talent Acquisition, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.