C# Software Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic C# Software Developer to join our Business Platforms team at Trimble Solutions Corporation in Espoo, Finland.
Our team is responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple critical business systems. Together with our business stakeholders, we design and implement business processes around the key business functions - sales, marketing, customer services, order, and delivery management.
Join our team! As a Software Developer, grab this opportunity to take your skills set to the next level as a Trimblean. If you have a proven track record of delivering technology solutions to complex business challenges, we welcome you to join our team. We hope you are an open-minded, communicative, and collaborative colleague familiar with agile work methodologies and development cycles. We are looking for someone who has the confidence to work outside of his/her comfort zone, utilizing whatever technology is needed to get the job done. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” defines the way we work and achieve our goals.
If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
We offer you
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- Possibilities to grow and learn inside the company
- Flexibility in combining remote and office work
- Your responsibilities will include
- Designing and developing sound technical solutions to support the automation of the sales, marketing, customer services, and financial processes
- Providing expertise in debugging, testing, and maintaining developed features.
We expect you to have
- Solid and proven software development experience working with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Motivated self-starter and continuous learner attitude
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in an agile development cycle
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
We appreciate your experience with
- Microsoft SQL
- RabbitMQ, Elastic
- DevOps tools and behavior-driven development
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE)
- Salesforce, Apex.
Up for this new opportunity? If you have further questions regarding this position, don't hesitate to get in touch with Mirja Humppi, Talent Acquisition, e-mail: email@example.com.
Please apply by sending your resume and your salary request through our APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, by September 15 at the latest.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.